The Coming Kingdom of God
Triumphant Return is an upbeat, positive proclamation of the tremendous prophecies about the Second Coming and the awesome transformation of humanity that will unfold when Christ ushers in the Kingdom of God.
Key Features Include:
· Christ’s Triumphant Return- your role in the coming Kingdom of God.
· Why are the Rapture and the Second Coming under attack today?
· How should we understand the Bible’s prophecies: Literal or symbolic? Past or future?
· The coming Millennial Kingdom of God- the key to understanding prophecy
· Historical evidence disproves the false theory that Revelation’s prophecies were fulfilled in A.D. 70
· What did the Early Church believe about the Second Coming? The early Christians taught Christ’s return will be literal, imminent, and premillennial.
· Fascinating new research about the remarkable prophecies pointing to the nearness of Christ’s premillennial return
· Astonishing evidence the Muslim Koran acknowledges Israel’s right to the Promised Land
· How should the promise of Christ’s return transform your faith and daily walk with God?
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Grant R. Jeffrey
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Grant R. Jeffrey
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 28, 2016
- The Crown Publishing Group, May 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: