How to Protect Your Health and Home from the Chemicals ThatAre Making You Sick
From the The New York Times'"Queen of Green" comes the ultimate guide for finding and eliminating the toxic chemicals in your home today.
There is no longer any question that consumer products contain toxic chemicals harmful to our families. But how do we protect ourselves, and where do we start?
In Toxic Free, Debra Lynn Dadd, hailed by The New York Times as the "Queen of Green," discusses the hidden toxic chemicals already present in our homes, their varying degrees of danger, and precise, proven methods for eliminating them from our lives in a cost- effective, environmentally friendly way.
Are you suffering from unexplained headaches, fatigue, or depression? Are you worried about the link between chemicals in the home and the rising rate of cancer? Or are you just looking to save money (and the planet in the process)?
From tips and do-it-yourself formulas to world-class research and in-depth exploration and explanation, this book provides:
- a basic understanding of how toxic chemicals in consumer products affect your health;
- all the tools you need to remove these toxins from your home and body- starting today;
- and helpful guides on how to immediately save money on home-care products, as well as on the rapidly rising cost of your health care.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Debra Lynn Dadd
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Debra Lynn Dadd
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 27, 2016
- Penguin Publishing Group, September 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: