Tapping Your Entrepreneurial Power
How to tap the real source of entrepreneurial power in you and in your organization
The UnStoppables is based on foreword author Graham Weston's experience growing Rackspace, as well as fascinating case studies from such organizations as the Navy SEALs and Israeli Special Forces. In The UnStoppables Bill Schley, co-founder of the branding firm Brand Team Six shows how the best practitioners think continuously about two things: The Big Picture and the Little Picture--essence and essentials. The essentials are the business and financial mechanics required of any working enterprise. But the essence is the emotional mechanics to deal with obstacles, risk, fear and failure. Mastering the emotional mechanics is how entrepreneurs succeed and winners win. This is how you capture the unlimited power of entrepreneurship to spark a successful start-up or revitalize a mature organization.
- Explains why what's stopping you is more important than what's starting you, how to tap the essence of entrepreneurial power in you and in your organization, and how motion generates vision
- Bill Schley is an award winning author and established expert on branding and marketing communications, as well as the co-founder and creative director of the branding firm Brand Team Six
- Graham Weston is the internationally renowned co-founder and chairman of Rackspace, the world's #1 cloud computing and managed hosting company
Locally, this book teaches you how to become an entrepreneur or to inspire an entrepreneurial mindset to boost any stage business. Globally, this book is about how this nation can launch thousands more entrepreneurs for the future.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Bill Schley
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Bill Schley
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 01, 2016
- Wiley, April 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: