How to Ask for Support for Your Nonprofit Cause, Creative Project, or Business Venture
A completely revised edition of the must-have resource for increasing your nonprofit's bottom line
This thoroughly revised and updated edition of the best-selling book The Ask is filled with suggestions, guidelines, and down-to-earth advice that will give you the confidence to ask anyone for any size gift, for any purpose. Written in winning language, filled with sample dialogues, and offering a wealth of tips and tools, this book addresses common mistakes made when asking and shows how to correct each mistake, providing guidance and direction on how to make a great ask.
- Offers step-by-step guidance for learning personal solicitation skills
- Filled with real-world tools and techniques for raising money or support
- Contains advice for overcoming situations such as hesitating to ask for money and following through on the ask
- Written for fundraisers from any size organization
Includes information on how to apply asking skills to a fundraiser's personal and professional pursuits.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Laura Fredricks
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Laura Fredricks
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 24, 2016
- Wiley, December 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: