A Guide to Effective Learning, Revision and Examination Techniques
- List Price$41.95
- Your price$37.79
Save $4.16 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 17600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Whether entering higher education straight from school, or returning to study later in life, students need to develop effective study skills to get the most out of a course.
Whatever the subject, this book will help to achieve the aims of the student by offering practical advice and useful techniques for successful study. These skills are not always taught as part of courses because of time restriction, but with an increased performance emphasis for lecturers they are vital to the success of the course. In addition to this with more and more people returning to education and undergoing Continuing Professional Development the audience for this book is growing rapidly.
The book covers three main areas:
* accepting responsibility for learning: personal well-being, avoiding stress and organising time
* student centred learning: developing the ability to learn and communicate through thinking, listening, observing, writing and talking
* revision and examination techniques: approaching examinations with confidence.
With additional help of choosing the right course and a new section on computer skills, Study! will be a valuable addition to the bookshelf of any student.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Robert Barrass
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Robert Barrass
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 27, 2016
- Taylor and Francis, August 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: