How to Speculate in Commodities on a Budget
by Andras Nagy
Spread trading offers many advantages, especially for beginners: easy to trade, nice trends, lower risk, and lower margin requirements.
• Easy to trade - this makes spread trading perfect, especially for beginners.
• Low margin requirements - you can trade spreads even if you have a small account ($10,000).
• Possible High return on margin -increase your profits, trading the same account size.
• Low time requirements - perfect if you are a part-time trader or still pre-retirement and working
• Lower risk - use spreads to reduce risk (stress) and become a more relaxed trader.
• Myriads of profitable trends - spreads trend more often and longer than outright futures. You can stay in a trade for weeks without being whipsawed by the noise of day traders and scalpers.
• Best use of your money - spreads are the most cost efficient kind of trading.
• No live quotes or expensive real-time software needed - save hundreds of dollars and reduce your costs.
This book is a FULL COLOR Book for the tutorial of Spread Trading for the Commodities markets. Spread trading is a little known facet of futures and commodities speculation and it is mainly done by professionals. Now with this affordable digital version it is available for the common trader. The book contains 13 "lessons" covering basic charting, markets and a tutorial on options/spread trading (NEW updated - implied spread pricing now included).
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Andras Nagy
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Andras Nagy
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 29, 2016
- Murine Communications, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: