Top advice from one of television's most well-known Realtors.
Buying a home for the first time can be a daunting and stressful endeavor. The myriad questions and issues that arise can be overwhelming, resulting in an experience completely different from what first-time buyers were expecting. Sandra Rinomato, the host of the hit HGTV show Property Virgins, delivers a "realty check" by pointing buyers to homes that fit their budget, satisfy their needs, and most importantly, achieve their goal of home ownership. Realty Check covers such topics as:
- How to finance your home purchase without going broke.
- How to look past home staging and focus on the crucial elements of a potential property.
- Home inspection and exactly what it entails.
- Tips for condominium buyers.
- How to find and work with a good Realtor.
- Mortgage fraud and other legal issues.
Buying a first property is a major commitment, but readers of this book will be well-prepared to take the leap into home-ownership, with their eyes wide open.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Sandra Rinomato
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Sandra Rinomato
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 29, 2016
- Wiley, March 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: