Principles and Practice
- List Price$114.99
- Your price$103.49
Save $11.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 46800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This book provides readers with both a foundation of theoretical knowledge regarding patient safety as well as evidence-based strategies for preventing errors in various clinical settings. The authorsí goal is to help clinicians and administrators gain the skills and knowledge they need to develop safe patient practices in their organizations.
Key topics include:
- An overview of evidence-based best practices for patient safety
- Clear explanation of important patient safety policies and legislation
- Innovative uses of technology such as computerized provider order entry, barcoding medications, and computerized clinical decision support systems
- The importance of an informed patient in preventing medical errors
- How to communicate with the public and the patient about errors if they occur
- Special patient safety concerns for children, the elderly, and the mentally ill
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 01, 2016
- Springer Publishing Company, June 2004
Springer Publishing Company
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: