How to Prosper from What You Can't Control
by Jerry Webman
The financial world is changing; this book shows you how to update your ideas about investing and keep pace
Investing successfully means figuring out where economic value is being created, and then identifying the investment opportunities that result. MoneyShift: How to Prosper From What You Can't Control helps readers do just that. In addition to explaining the epic shifts in global economic momentum that have created a new financial reality for investors in recent years, the book offers readers a guide through new investment opportunities available in both emerging and developed markets.
This book also points out the potential risks and then puts opportunities and risks together in outlining a sensible approach all readers can follow to develop their own investment strategy. Describing the transformation in global economic momentum and explaining why and where the centers of growth have moved, the book explores the new opportunity this change represents and sets realistic expectations for creating wealth through investment.
- Presents a new kind of investment strategy, including investing in your own human capital, while not neglecting advice on how to identify, assess, and manage risk
- Provides navigational tools for financial planning and for making money in a new environment we cannot simply wish or vote away
- Explains how domestic economic problems, the damage done to the financial system, government debt crises around the world, and even changing birth rates and aging populations have wrought a fundamental transformation in how wealth is and is not now created, and that these changes, while challenging, present great investment opportunities for those prepared to seize them
By demonstrating the seismic changes in the economic topography, MoneyShift teaches you how these changes can be turned into an exceptional opportunity for increasing wealth through investing. To put it simply, there is money to be made in what you can't change about the world's economy. This book shows you how.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Jerry Webman
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Jerry Webman
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 25, 2016
- Wiley, April 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: