- List Price$104.95
- Your price$94.49
Save $10.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 42800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This successful text, now in its second edition, offers the most comprehensive overview of monetary economics and monetary policy currently available. It covers the microeconomic, macroeconomic and monetary policy components of the field.
Major features of the new edition include:
- Stylised facts on money demand and supply, and the relationships between monetary policy, inflation, output and unemployment in the economy.
- Theories on money demand and supply, including precautionary and buffer stock models, and monetary aggregation.
- Cross-country comparison of central banking and monetary policy in the US, UK and Canada, as well as consideration of the special features of developing countries.
- Monetary growth theory and the distinct roles of money and financial institutions in economic growth in promoting endogenous growth.
This book will be of interest to teachers and students of monetary economics, money and banking, macroeconomics and monetary policy.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Jagdish Handa
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Jagdish Handa
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 29, 2016
- Taylor and Francis, September 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: