Measuring and Managing Return on Marketing Investment
This book uncovers the components of driving increased marketing effectiveness and can be applied to just about every industry and marketing challenge. It demystifies how marketers can significantly improve their measurement and management infrastructure in order to improve their return on marketing effectiveness and ROI. They will be able to significantly improve their tactical and strategic decision-making and finally be able to respond to John Wannamachers' "half of my advertising is wasted; I just don't know which half." With this in hand, they will be able to avoid the budget cutting ax, become a critical component of corporate success and enhance their careers.
Even in a crowded theoretical marketing environment there are three new concepts being introduced:
1. The Marketing Effectiveness Framework to help marketers talk the talk of marketing effectiveness within marketing and with the C-Suite.
2. The Marketing Effectiveness Continuum to help marketers understand the organizational issues and change management associated with delivering long lasting enhanced marketing effectiveness.
3. The Marketing Accountability Framework to help marketers begin to collect data that is meaningful to improving their marketing effectiveness and to become accountable for their results.
It is one of the only marketing books covering the topic at a global level. It includes a great number of specific case studies from North America, Asia, Europe and Africa. The cases cover the following industries: Telecommunications, consumer packaged goods, home repair services, travel, utilities, software, restaurants, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and others. It can also be used to support marketing education at the university level.
Whether the reader is a marketer, business analyst, C-level executive, this book will help them to understand the key issues surrounding the measurement of marketing effectiveness. More than that however, is how each of the concepts can be directly applied to their marketing environment. Each of the concepts are applied to the different types of businesses (business-to-business, OEM, consumer, NGO and others) so they can quickly make them actionable.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Guy R. Powell
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Guy R. Powell
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 26, 2016
- Wiley, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: