At some stage in our lives, most of us have or will eventually assume a leadership role of some kind. In Leadership: A Reflection, a former executive in the Information Technology field identifies the attributes that predispose an individual to succeed as a leader.
Neville Stewart relies on his diverse experience as a seasoned leader in Management Information Systems in a variety of Jamaican industries as well as anecdotes and scripture in order to provide the definition, components, attributes, functions, and principles of leadership. Both present and future leaders will learn specifically why they should:
- Assess possible options to attain a vision
- Develop a plan to lead others forward
- Be objective and tolerant of opposing views
- Provide and then wisely allocate suitable resources
- Motivate a team to achieve both individual and group goals
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Neville A. Stewart
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Neville A. Stewart
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 26, 2016
- Trafford Publishing, January 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: