How to Stay Married for the Sake of Your Children and Still Be Happy
Dr. Joshua Coleman is a caring psychologist who nonetheless isn't afraid to tell the truth: not all marriages can be joyful at all times, but that isn't a cause for divorce, especially with children involved.
Even if your marriage is never going to be the one you dreamed of, you can still live happily ever after. Dr. Coleman provides wise and compassionate advice on becoming a happy person in an unhappy situation.
In this groundbreaking work, Dr. Coleman also teaches readers how to:
- Reduce out-of-control conflict in the home
- Let go of the fairy-tale marriage ideal and create a better reality
- Accept change in your partner and make peace with what you can't change
- Maintain domestic harmony in times of crisis
Unhappy husbands and wives finally have an alternative to the devastation of divorce. And by maintaining imperfect harmony, each parent has the opportunity to love, to care for, and to teach his or her children "full-time."
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Joshua Coleman
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Joshua Coleman
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 30, 2016
- St. Martin's Press, July 2003
St. Martin's Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: