- List Price$15.99
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Based on a biblical foundation and years of research, statistics, and powerful testimonials—including the author’s own dramatic story—George Malkmus’ The Hallelujah Diet has caused people from all walks of life to stop and reconsider their daily food consumption habits.
You will experience new hope for your health as you discover:
• The Biblical foundation of the diet and the power of God’s living foods.
• The role modern medicine plays in our society.
• The Hallelujah Diet® in detail, including the importance of eating living and organic foods.
• Incorporating exercise, sunlight, fresh air and clean drinking water into our lives.
• Stress and emotional balance, and the importance of getting adequate rest.
• How to make choices, set goals, and chart the course for success.
This book also includes:
• Comments by doctors attesting to the diet.
• Inspiring testimonies by people who have healed themselves of various diseases, including Cancer, Diabetes, and Depression, among others.
• Recipes, worksheets, journals, recommended reading, and much more.
Stressing the healing power of food and how its proper use restores the body to a natural, healthy state, this book provides life-changing and life-saving information, recipes, and eating plans that have been proven safe and miraculously successful. It encourages a healthy change in eating, promoting exercise, fresh air, pure water, sunshine, and rest.
Hallelujah! A diet that finally ties food and health together with common sense.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by George Malkmus
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by George Malkmus
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 29, 2016
- Destiny Image, Inc., March 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: