- List Price$101.00
- Your price$80.79
Save $20.21 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 41200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Groundwater Science is a timely, current, and comprehensive presentation of groundwater hydrology that integrates chemistry, physics, geology and calculus. With the input of students and other hydrology instructors, the author has developed a text reference that will be appreciated by students and professors alike.
* Provides an accompanying Web site (http://www.academicpress.com/groundwater) with sample data sets for problems, and links to groundwater sites and public domain software
* Integrates up-to-date material on field methods and flow modeling methods
* Covers recent contamination topics including non-aqueous-phase liquids (NAPLs), complex solute transport processes, and remediation
* Presents clear explanations, two-color figures, case studies, and worked examples throughout
* Solutions manual for all end-of-chapter problems is available to faculty who adopt the text
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Fitts, Charles R.
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Fitts, Charles R.
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 27, 2016
- Academic Press, June 2002
- Download options:
- PDF (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: