Use the Greatest Collection of Psychological Strategies to Create an Automatic Advantage in Any Business Situation
Executive Power arms readers with effective, fast-acting techniques that show them, step-by-step, how to get what they need before they and their companies pay a heavy toll for lack of it. This book contains specific, carefully formulated psychological tactics that can be applied to any business situation, with any person. This book offers readers the opportunity to use the most important psychological tools governing human behavior, not just to level the playing field, but to create an automatic advantage in today's business world. The book will arm the reader with the tactics to:
* Get back any customer you've lost.
* Find out who in your company is loyal to you and who is not.
* Get any group of people to get along and work as a team.
* Turn a lazy worker into an ambitious go-getter.
* Fire anyone easily, without an argument or even a difficult conversation.
* Dilute the impact of negative publicity quickly.
* Collect money owed, no matter how long it's been overdue.
* Inspire your client, colleague, or boss to go along with your idea or plan.
* Manage the unmanageable-get any employee to fall in line with the company line.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by David J. Lieberman
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by David J. Lieberman
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 30, 2016
- Wiley, February 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: