CodeNotes provides the most succinct, accurate, and speedy way for a developer to ramp up on a new technology or language. Unlike other programming books, CodeNotes drills down to the core aspects of a technology, focusing on the key elements needed in order to understand it quickly and implement it immediately. It is a unique resource for developers, filling the gap between comprehensive manuals and pocket references.
CodeNotes for C# illustrates Microsoft’s new language for the .NET platform, emphasizing syntax features and object-oriented concepts. Major capabilities of the .NET platform, including the Common Language Runtime (CLR), Base Class Libraries (BCL), and Assemblies, are also covered, as are popular .NET services such as ADO.NET, web services, and ASP.NET. This book is aimed at the experienced developer (Java, VB, C++, etc.) who wants to learn the C# language and evaluate its new features.
This edition of CodeNotes includes:
• A global overview of this technology and explanation of what problems it can be used to solve
• Real-world examples
• “How and Why” sections that provide hints, tricks, workarounds, and tips on what should be taken advantage of or avoided
• Instructions and classroom-style tutorials throughout from expert trainers and software developers
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
CodeNotes for C#
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
CodeNotes for C#
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 29, 2016
- Random House Publishing Group, December 2002
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: