- List Price$72.95
- Your price$58.39
Save $14.56 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 30000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The amount of new information on the molecular biology of chloride channels has grown tremendously in recent years. This large amount of information gives some unique and, in some instances, surprising insights into the function and structure of chloride channels which are present in every cell. This volume contains a series of in-depth reviews of chloride channel physiology, biophysics, and molecular biology. The reviews cover chloride channels found in the plasma membrane as well as in organelles of both plant and animal cells.
* Discusses CFTR, the cystic fibrosis transmembrane regulator, which is responsible for CF and the CIC-family of chloride channels responsible for myotonia congenita
* In-depth reviews of chloride channel physiology, biophysics, and molecular biology
* Reviews chloride channels found in the plasma membrane and in organelles of both plant and animal cells
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Kleinzeller, Arnost
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Kleinzeller, Arnost
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 28, 2016
- Academic Press, September 1994
- Download options:
- PDF (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: