Fun, Creative, and Romantic Dates That Won't Break Your Budget
Great Dates, FUN Dates — for Less!
Let's face it: Coming up with a creative yet affordable night out can be a challenge. But there are ways to put a charge in your dating life without putting a big charge on your credit card. If you're looking for entertaining, adventurous, or just plain fun dating ideas that won't break the bank, this refreshing guide is your ideal companion.
Steve Smith's Top 3 Cheap Dates:
3. Sidewalk Cafe Date — What sets this date apart from any ordinary lunch date is that this Cafe's location is truly on a sidewalk—outside your own residence! Surprise your date with a bistro for two complete with a cozy table, centerpiece, menu, food cart and your own server (ask a friend for help). This lunch is sure to win a rave review from your date.
2. Dazzling Dessert Date — Surprise your date with a post-dinner scavenger hunt that leads to a fun location for a creative dessert. Once your date has collected all the clues and found your hiding spot, impress your date with a wonderful gourmet dessert that you have prepared-- a sweet ending to a delightful evening!
1. Your Lucky Day Date — Add a little flair with this date! Prior to picking up your date go to each place that you will be taking him or her and pay in advance. As the evening unfolds, enjoy the surprised look on your date's face when, time after time, the two of you become the winner of "free" dinners, "free" movie passes, and so on. Have an employee greet you and your date with the "good news" such as "Congratulations, this is your lucky day! You have just won a free dinner."
Whether you are a young adult looking for new ideas for fun, a married couple looking for some spark, or someone new to the dating scene, inside is everything from energizing first dates to sizzling romantic dates-and each is a date to remember.
·Fun and frugal dates
·Sport and leisure dates
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Steven C. Smith
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Steven C. Smith
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 30, 2016
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony, June 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: