Some alternative suggestions contained in this book:
1. The gravitational constant among stars at a very high temperature may be considerably less than the accepted value of G and their actual masses may be many times greater than those calculated now. This may resolve the dark matter issue.
2. The Minkowsky equation of Point Event is mathematically invalid and deductions based on it may be erroneous.
3. If there is nuclear fusion in stars, then the primordial gas must have been deuterium and not hydrogen as assumed by cosmologists.
4. The universe may have a reflecting boundary and many astronomical observations of distant galaxies may be reflected images of our own galaxy emanating billions of years ago.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Muhammad Nasim
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Muhammad Nasim
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 28, 2016
- Muhammad Nasim, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: