Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation
- List Price$199.00
- Your price$179.09
Save $19.91 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 80400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A Doody's Core Title 2012
Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation is the new gold standard comprehensive guide to the management of stroke patients. Beginning with detailed information on risk factors, epidemiology, prevention, and neurophysiology, the book details the acute and long-term treatment of all stroke-related impairments and complications. Additional sections discuss psychological issues, outcomes, community reintegration, and new research.
Written by dozens of acknowledged leaders in the field, and containing hundreds of tables, graphs, and photographic images, Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation features:
- The first full-length discussion of the most commonly-encountered component of neurorehabilitation
- Multi-specialty coverage of issues in rehabilitation, neurology, PT, OT, speech therapy, and nursing
- Focus on therapeutic management of stroke related impairments and complications
- An international perspective from dozens of foremost authorities on stroke
- Cutting edge, practical information on new developments and research trends
Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation is a valuable reference for clinicians and academics in rehabilitation and neurology, and professionals in all disciplines who serve the needs of stroke survivors.
- Demos Medical Publishing, November 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: