A Healthier, More Balanced Approach to a Low Carbohydrate Way of Eating
It's a fact: Not all carbohydrates are bad for you. Unlike Atkins, South Beach, and other diets, Dr. Douglas Markham's breakthrough health plan is a more comprehensive, sustainable, and satisfying program for weight loss and total-body health.
Dr. Doug's signature Total Health Plan features the More Balanced Approach to low-carb meal programs, along with his 30-minute "Fat Burning" Circuit Training Workout. This groundbreaking book will allow you to discover:
- the safest, most effective way to follow a low-carbohydrate lifestyle
- how the kind of food you eat affects your body, your energy level, and your quality of life
- why fat does not make you fat
- how healthful eating can replace the need for prescription drugs to treat high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and adult-onset diabetes
...and much more. This empowering resource can help you to both lose pounds and maintain your weight; improve your eating habits; enhance your self-image; and lead a healthy, balanced life.
- Pocket Books, January 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: