A Rakuten Company

More titles to consider

Shopping Cart

itemsitem

Synopsis

Gin Blanco, aka the assassin the Spider, might have finally killed her nemesis, Mab Monroe, but that doesn’t mean that it’s smooth sailing. Gin goes to Mab’s funeral to say her goodbyes and runs into some of Ashland’s most notorious underworld power players, including Jonah McAllister and Phillip Kincaid. McAllister wants her dead, and Kincaid has his own murky motives when it comes to the Spider, and Gin once again finds herself fighting for her life. Only this time, she might wind up in the cemetery right next to Mab….

People who read this also enjoyed

Get a 1 year subscription
for / issue

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Thread of Death
Average rating
4.4 / 5
August 19th, 2014
Love, love the series. I love how she so badass and she never let anybody bring her down. Her and Owen are meant to be together!! Always for the upcoming ones. Hope this never ends. :)
Helpful? Yes | No | Report

1 review
Pretty short
January 29th, 2014
While it was a good wrap up to the last book I think it could have been included in the last book rather than having to buy another book just to finish one and start another.

1 review
good filler
October 12th, 2013
enjoyed this. it was a good filler read between books. also made me extremely curious about owens past. I wonder how long it will take before they go into that story

1 review

Read This On

You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices:

• DESKTOP
  • eREADERS
  • TABLETS
  • IOS
  • ANDROID
  • BLACKBERRY
  • WINDOWS