The Everything Guide to Day Trading: All the tools, training, and techniques you need to succeed in day trading
by David Borman
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Day trading can be perilous or profitable--depending upon the expertise of the trader. In this no-nonsense, take-no-prisoners guide, you learn how the market works and how to make it work for you. From screening stocks to conducting technical analyses, you learn everything active traders need to succeed in this tumultuous world, including:
- What goes on behind the scenes in the market
- How things can go wrong and how to reduce risk
- Which kind of technical analyses work--and why
- The best research and trading services to turn to for help
- The ins and outs of chart patterns, like Candlesticks, Triangles, and Head and Shoulders
With real-life examples that illustrate the ups and downs inherent in this high-risk, high-profit business, this guide is all you need to trade wisely, quickly, and lucratively, no matter how new you are to the challenging game of day trading.
- F+W Media, December 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: