A Teen's Guide to the Spiritual World
Who Do You Think You Are?
Have you ever wondered who you really are and what you are doing here? Believe it or not, the simple truth is that everything you want to know is already inside you. Renowned psychic and bestselling author James Van Praagh has learned a lot through his amazing ability to communicate with the spiritual realms, and in Looking Beyond he shares with teens what the spirits have taught him, including
- The real deal about soulmates (hint: you have more than one!)
- Why you have the parents you do
- What the heck spirit guides are and how to use them
- How dreams can increase your creativity
- Ways to develop your sixth sense
- The lessons you were born to learn
Looking Beyond gives you the tools you need to uncover the power, strength, and talent to fulfill your unique destiny. If you would like to begin the journey to discover the real you the person you are meant to be just turn to page one and let Van Praagh show you the way.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by James Van Praagh
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by James Van Praagh
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 21, 2016
- Touchstone, April 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: