Your Last Diet!
The Sugar Addict's Weight-Loss Plan
From the bestselling author of Potatoes Not Prozac–this is the first diet plan specifically designed for people who are sugar sensitive.
If you’ve tried every diet under the sun only to watch your weight boomerang, take heart. You may have been born with a biochemistry that makes you more vulnerable to becoming addicted to sugar. The first weight-loss program of its kind, Your Last Diet! pinpoints what you can do to heal your sugar sensitivity once and for all–and lose weight permanently in the process.
Inside you’ll discover how to
• Increase seratonin and beta-endorphin levels for appetite and mood control
• Feel more confident, energetic, and clear-minded
• Lose weight steadily–without rebounding
• Adjust eating habits for maximum health
Filled with testimonials from people who have followed the plan, lost weight, and kept it off, Your Last Diet! is a powerful inspiration to all who have struggled with sugar addiction and weight issues. This will truly be your last diet!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Random House Publishing Group, January 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: