Your Body Beautiful
Clockstopping Secrets to Staying Healthy, Strong, and Sexy in Your 30s, 40s, and Beyond
The popular medical correspondent challenges women to reinvent their health and wellness routines, and make midlife their most vibrant years yet.
Demi Moore, Cameron Diaz, Courteney Cox, and the list goes on. The world is realizing that a woman's thirties and forties can be the most beautiful, energetic, and passionate time of her life. Today's women can maximize this stage- and lay the foundation for optimal health and well-being.
Dr. Jennifer Ashton embodies this philosophy and wants to help you enjoy these often overlooked years and feel and look your absolute best. Dr. Ashton's passion, warmth, and wit have made her America's fastest-rising women's health expert and medical correspondent. Here, she outlines a powerful approach to health care that can help you unleash new energy, strength, and sexiness. Integrating the latest scientific research, she has created a five-part plan, including:
- A simple eating plan, tailored to keep energy high and your weight healthy for your changing metabolism
- A high-powered fitness program to help you work out harder in less time
- Stress-reduction techniques and simple strategies for relaxation
- An effective, step-by-step sleep plan
- Prevention advice for reducing your risk of heart disease, cancer, and other potentially fatal ailments
Authoritative yet written in a friendly, girlfriend-to-girlfriend voice, Your Body Beautiful and its transformative strategies will help you look and feel younger, stronger, and more vibrant than ever.
- Penguin Publishing Group, January 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: