Your Beautiful Wedding on Any Budget
by Todd Outcalt
- List Price$12.99
- Your price$10.69
Save $2.30 (18% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Start Your Marriage with Money in the Bank, not Bills in the Mail.
In a world where the average wedding costs around $30,000, a realistic plan for a dream wedding no matter what your budget.
Many couples are unnecessarily going deeply into debt to pay for their own weddings. Pastor Todd Outcalt has counseled hundreds of couples on how to avoid this strain on a new marriage, and now he's bringing his message to brides and grooms everywhere.
With costs rising, the economy faltering, and the future uncertain, Outcalt provides an overall plan for cost-saving and dream-building. Unlike other books, Your Beautiful Wedding on Any Budget creates a plan tailored to your financial reality, not a specific dollar amount. It offers the most flexibility, showing:
- How to prioritize what's important so you know where to spend $$$ and where to spend $
- Planning strategies for realistic costs of each component
- How to use the internet to save money
Couples can now plan the wedding of their dreams, and go on their honeymoon knowing that every expense is paid for!
Learn How To:
- Determine what kind of unique day you can afford:
- Design your own plan using sample budgets as a guide
- Have an elegant wedding without the high costs
- Host a large wedding on a small income
- Increase the funds for your wedding and spend that cash smartly
- Cut wedding costs easily and painlessly
- Prioritize what's important to you so you know where to splurge and where to save
- Work with parents and others who have a say in wedding money matters
- Create a debt-free wedding if you're already in debt
Your Beautiful Wedding on Any Budget reveals how to craft a debt-free big day, giving you the techniques and strategies to help you enter into marriage with a bigger wallet and lower stress level. Rather than focusing on a certain dollar amount, Your Beautiful Wedding on Any Budget allows you to design a plan tailored to your financial reality, whatever that may be.
- Sourcebooks, May 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: