You Can't Take It With You
Wills and Estate Planning for Australians
We all face an inescapable truth: whether we like it or not, we will one day die -- and we can't take anything with us when we do. Many Australians spend a great deal of their lives actively creating wealth, but pay little attention to how to distribute that wealth after death. Andrew Simpson's You Can't Take it With You is a practical and informative guide to estate planning. Inside you will discover how to:
- understand and distribute your assets
- plan your will and protect it from challenges
- use trusts to safeguard your assets
- minimise the tax liabilities on your future beneficiaries
- plan your personal and financial affairs for retirement.
With helpful case studies that highlight key points in each chapter, You Can't Take it With You makes the estate-planning process easy. This book is your first step to ensuring peace of mind for you and those you leave behind.
- Wiley, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: