Yoga for Emotional Balance: Simple Practices to Help Relieve Anxiety and Depression
by Bo Forbes
- List Price$19.95
- Your price$15.99
Save $3.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Emotional balance is within your reach—when you cultivate the intelligence of both your body and mind. Bo Forbes, a psychologist and yoga teacher, presents an integrative approach to healing anxiety, depression, and chronic stress. In this book, she offers some of her most important teachings and practices, including:
- restorative yoga sequences designed to balance anxiety and lift depression
- breath- and body-centered exercises to calm your mind and energize your body
- simple ways to understand your emotional patterns
- an overview of the three main obstacles to emotional well-being
- five tools for building emotional balance
- Shambhala Publications, December 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: