Yoga and Fertility
A Journey to Health and Healing
- List Price$20.99
- Your price$19.99
Save $1.00 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Whether you are trying to conceive naturally or with the help of assisted reproductive technology (ART), yoga can help enhance your fertility and smooth the path to parenthood. This specialized Yoga for Fertility practice improves circulation and energy flow, balances hormone levels, and tones your reproductive organs. Jill Petigara and Lynn Jensen, who have lead fertility workshops for years, have seen many women successfully begin families and they know how to harness the power of yoga for your benefit. With plenty of photos and clear descriptions, they demonstrate optimal poses for fertility enhancement in every stage of your cycle. Routines are simple but effective for yoginis of all levels of experience.
Yoga for Fertility will help you:
- Redirect blocked energy to improve blood flow to the reproductive center
- Reduce stress with breathing practices, visualization, and affirmation
- Modify yoga classes when youíre trying to conceive
- Incorporate fertility-enhancing lifestyle approaches and natural fertility treatments
- Use yoga to improve the success of either natural cycles or assisted reproductive technology cycles, including in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Springer Publishing Company, December 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: