XML in a Nutshell
- List Price$35.99
- Your price$28.79
Save $7.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 15200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you're a developer working with XML, you know there's a lot to know about XML, and the XML space is evolving almost moment by moment. But you don't need to commit every XML syntax, API, or XSLT transformation to memory; you only need to know where to find it. And if it's a detail that has to do with XML or its companion standards, you'll find it--clear, concise, useful, and well-organized--in the updated third edition of XML in a Nutshell.With XML in a Nutshell beside your keyboard, you'll be able to:
- Quick-reference syntax rules and usage examples for the core XML technologies, including XML, DTDs, Xpath, XSLT, SAX, and DOM
- Develop an understanding of well-formed XML, DTDs, namespaces, Unicode, and W3C XML Schema
- Gain a working knowledge of key technologies used for narrative XML documents such as web pages, books, and articles technologies like XSLT, Xpath, Xlink, Xpointer, CSS, and XSL-FO
- Build data-intensive XML applications
- Understand the tools and APIs necessary to build data-intensive XML applications and process XML documents, including the event-based Simple API for XML (SAX2) and the tree-oriented Document Object Model (DOM)
- O'Reilly Media, September 2004
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: