Write Like You Talk Only Better
by Barb Sawyers
What happens when you write like you talk—only better?
You have fun, like you have ever since you learned to talk.
Your writing flows. You connect and make friends.
You think about what matters. You see your writing accomplish your goals.
Here are 10 reasons why you need to read this book
1. Build relationships with the people who matter to you.
2. Reach out to many more.
3. Create enjoyment for you and the people you connect with.
4. Work with your first and favorite way to communicate–talking.
5. Avoid writer’s block.
6. Get to the point, so you won’t waste anyone’s time.
7. Remember the five grammar rules you need to look good.
8. Write tight for social media and busy people.
9. Advance to the next level of writing skill through techniques from movies, music and other media.
10. Move closer to fulfilling your potential.
- Barb Sawyers, January 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: