World Wide Web
How to design and Construct Web Pages
by Phil Bradley
- List Price$41.95
- Your price$37.79
Save $4.16 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 17600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A practical introduction to the creation of Web pages, this title has been fully revised and expanded to include the most recent developments in HTML. As well as covering the design issues surrounding Web pages, it also includes sample HTML that can be incorporated into your pages, with worked examples. This second edition covers areas such as frames and tables, Java, and CGI scripts.
1. What is the Internet, and where does the Web fit into it?
2. Using the World Wide Web as a Web author
3. First steps in designing your Web page
4. Working with the search engines
5. Writing Web pages
8. Colour on your pages
11. Meta tags
12. Publishing your pages
13. Authoring tools
14. Adding multimedia to a page
15. Further Resources
- Taylor and Francis, September 2003
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: