This eBook comes from Working From Home, a book honored to be part of the New York Review of Books' Readers Catalog of the 40,000 best books in print, which says, "On the subject of home-based business, this gets as close as possible to everything you need to know, from office layout to maintaining personal relationships. A must for anyone considering working out of the home." It includes updated material.
In Chapter 1, "Getting Organized and Staying That Way," you'll learn about Becoming a Self-Organizer using Seven Principles for Designing a System That Will Work for You.
In Chapter 2, " Managing Time: Working on Purpose, you'll discover:
- Five ways to set up a successful work schedule
- How to use rituals to get started
- A surefire daily planning process
- Magic time-savers
- How to take charge of interruptions and distractions, and prevent procrastination, as well as solutions for workaholics
In Chapter 3,"Managing Money: Financing and Cash-Flow Management, " you'll discover:
- The four musts of good home-office money management
- Easy-to-use record-keeping systems
- How to collect the money you are owed
- Four ways to get paid with credit cards
- How to protect yourself from income fluctuations
- When to get help.
In Chapter 4, "Managing Information and Other Stuff: Getting Rid of Clutter," you'll find:
- Five steps to having the information you need at your fingertips
- A daily routine for handling mail
- Criteria for knowing what to keep and what to throw away.
In Chapter 5, "Cleaning Up: Sixty-Second Housecleaning," you'll find out how to avoid the housekeeping crisis using seven steps for keeping your home clean without spending a lot of your time.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: