Wired for Wealth
Change the Money Mindsets That Keep You Trapped and Unleash Your Wealth Potential
- List Price$15.95
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Recession-Proof Your Mind and Rewire Your Brain for Wealth
As financial stress mounts and an economic crash looms, Wired for Wealth shows you that the biggest threat to your financial health is not a recession; it's your brain. Markets go up and markets go down, but one fact holds true: Your money scripts—the unconscious core beliefs you hold about money—will determine whether you win or lose in the long run. But there is hope. Drawing on the results of a landmark survey of people's money habits, as well as their decades of work improving their clients' financial lives, renowned financial psychologists Drs. Brad Klontz and Ted Klontz and financial planner Rick Kahler, CFP® show you how you can rewire your brain for wealth. Their unexpected insights show you how you can free yourself from excessive debt, financial stress, money avoidance, and a lack of savings. You'll discover:
- The top 10 money scripts that mess up people's financial lives—and how to change them
- How to identify your 'financial comfort zone'—and how to break through it
- How to curtail family money issues, including financial infidelity, financially dependent children, and conflicts over money
- What to do if your money scripts are keeping you poor by overspending, underspending, excessive debt, lack of savings, and lack of retirement planning
- What to do if your money scripts keeping you poor in spirit—how to release guilt and fear for good, and be at peace with what you have.
Entertaining and enlightening, Wired for Wealth will put you in control of your finances and enable you to break through to new levels of wealth and security.
- Health Communications, Inc., January 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: