Windows Vista for Starters: The Missing Manual
The Missing Manual
by David Pogue
- List Price$21.99
- Your price$17.59
Save $4.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Fast-paced and easy to use, this concise book teaches you the basics of Windows Vista so you can start using this operating system right away. Written by "New York Times" columnist, bestselling author, Emmy-winning CBS News correspondent and Missing Manuals creator David Pogue, the book will help you:
- Navigate the desktop, including the fast, powerful and fully integrated desktop search function
- Use the Media Center to record TV and radio, present photos, play music, and record all of these to a DVD
- Breeze across the Web with the vastly improved Internet Explorer 7 tabbed browser
- Become familiar with Vista's beefed up security, and much more
Aimed at new and experienced computer users alike, Windows Vista for Starters: The Missing Manual is right there when you need it. This jargon-free book explains Vista's features quickly and clearly -- revealing which work well and which don't.
- O'Reilly Media, January 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: