Visual QuickStart Guide
- List Price$27.99
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
With Windows 8, Microsoft reimagines its popular OS for a connected and mobile world. In the Windows 8: Visual QuickStart Guide, author Barrie Sosinsky shows you how to work with live tiles, navigate the Windows 8 touch interface, and take advantage of the cloud-connected Calendar, People, Mail, and Messages apps. You'll learn about:
- The Charms bar
- Using the Desktop
- The new Windows Search functionality.
- How to add a printer and print from the Start screen.
- Internet Explorer 10
- Windows Explorer
- Working with Settings in the new touch interface
- How to synchronize settings and back up to the Cloud
- The New Task Manager
- The Windows Store
- Pearson Education, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: