- List Price$31.99
- Your price$25.59
Save $6.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you’re a web developer, Windows 8 gives you millions of new potential users--and you already have many of the skills you’ll need to reach them. Get this book, master the tools and techniques you don’t already know--and go after that huge new market!
Detailed information on how to...
- Get your app published in the Windows Store
- Create apps that work great with touch, keyboard, stylus, and mouse
- Thoroughly master using the WinJS ListView control to display, sort, and filter data
- Use HTML5 Canvas to build arcade games
- Store data on the local file system, via remote web services, or in IndexedDB databases
- Use Live Services to authenticate users, retrieve user profiles, and interact with SkyDrive
- Create custom WinJS controls with Page Controls
- Build apps that gracefully adapt to different screen resolutions and orientations
- Take pictures from your computer’s webcam and play sounds
- Pearson Education, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: