When Women Stop Hating Their Bodies
Freeing Yourself from Food and Weight Obsession
What do you think would happen if women stopped hating their bodies? We would . . . .
* Learn to eat when, what, and how much our bodies need.
* Overcome our fear of not dieting.
* Look in the mirror and like what we see.
* Decode our fat talk to reveal our real concerns.
* Stop trying to measure up to society's ridiculous and impossible standards of female beauty.
* Learn to accept ourselves -- our bodies as well as our feelings -- unconditionally.
From the Hardcover edition.
- Random House Publishing Group, December 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: