When Pleasing You Is Killing Me
by Les Carter
- List Price$14.99
- Your price$11.99
Save $3.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
• Recognize and Break Unhealthy Relationship Patterns
• Develop New Attitudes and Behaviors
• Stand Up for Yourself and Serve Others
• Create Balance and Better Manage Your Life
Nationally revered psychotherapist Les Carter (formerly of the Minirth-Meier Clinic) shows how to develop your God-given gift of service without allowing others to take advantage of you.
- B&H Publishing Group, August 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: