When Anger Hurts
Quieting the Storm Within
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A major revision of the best-selling classic — a quarter of a million copies sold.
This new edition of When Anger Hurts is a complete, step-by-step guide to changing habitual anger-generating thoughts while developing healthier, more effective ways of meeting your needs. It includes new chapters on emergency anger control, the interpersonal and physiological costs of anger, road rage, and parental anger.
- Discover how to create your own personal intervention strategy for controlling angry impulses
- Recognize anger-triggering thoughts and learn ways to challenge them
- Learn how to control anger-generating stress
- Recognize the early warning signals of anger and find out how to cool down before things get really hot
When you work through the exercises and lessons in this book, you will immediately see positive change in every aspect of your life.
- New Harbinger Publications, November 2003
New Harbinger Publications
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: