What Color is Your Smoothie?: From Red Berry Roundup to Super Smart Purple Tart--300 Recipes for Vibrant Health
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Eating the recommended five servings of fruits and vegetables isn't always easy. Even if you do, you still might not be getting the wide range of vitamins and minerals you need. Each color group of fruits and vegetables offers different beneficial effects, so to get these essential nutrients, you have to eat the rainbow! What Color Is Your Smoothie? helps you do just that. Inside, you'll find delicious, easy-to-make recipes, such as:
- Sparkling Strawberry Smoothie-bright red strawberries are packed with vitamin C. They also contain heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids and belly-filling fiber.
- Clever Carrots and Spice-orange carrots are full of beta-carotene, which helps prevent cancer, arthritis, and cardiovascular disease
- Pineapple Banana Cream-yellow bananas are rich in carotenoids, which can decrease the likelihood of lung cancer
- Spicy Spinach Smoothie-dark green veggies contain phytochemicals, which can protect your eyes by keeping your retinas strong
- Blueberry Blastoff Smoothie-blue and purple foods contain flavonoids, which help prevent short-term memory loss
- F+W Media, February 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: