Wedding Photographer's Resource
Techniques and Planning Guide
by Kenny Kim
Two successful digital wedding photography guides in one e-book set
These two e-books offer wedding photographers a full-color reference that walks them through all the major and minor steps in planning and organizing a successful wedding day shoot. Digital Wedding Photographer?s Planner and Digital Wedding Photography Photo Workshop include a complete guide to wedding photography, covering the key concepts and skills necessary to create memorable wedding photos.
From the first meeting with the bride to the final presentation of the completed book, these two e-books are packed with important checklists, schedules, etiquette tips, and much more.
- Offers a step-by-step guide for all the major and minor steps in planning and organizing a successful wedding day shoot
- Gives tips for everything to the first meeting with the bride to the final presentation of the happy couple's commemorative book
- Contains checklists, schedules, etiquette tips, and much more
- Includes a complete resource for wedding photographers of any skill level
- Offers information on everything from brightly lit outdoor weddings to poorly lit evening ceremonies
The Wedding Photographer?s Full Resource Guide offers one-stop shopping for all the information a wedding photographer needs.
- Wiley, May 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: