by Ido Green
- List Price$16.99
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
- Start creating Web Workers and understand what they can and can’t do
- Determine which browser versions support the API
- Use dedicated Web Workers for tasks that consume a lot of CPU, such as data parsing
- Explore use cases for creating inline Workers, such as encapsulating a web app in one page
- Create a shared Worker to communicate multiple web app instances to the server, and other uses
- Learn best practices for debugging Web Workers
- Apply Web Workers within the server-side Node environment
- O'Reilly Media, May 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: