Ward's Anaesthetic Equipment
- List Price$128.99
- Your price$116.09
Save $12.90 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 52400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
First prize winner, Anesthesia Book Category, British Medical Association 2012 Medical Book Competition
- Provides a simple and comprehensive explanation of the function of anaesthetic equipment, ensuring its safe use in clinical practice
- Covers the relevant syllabus required by the FRCA and similar exams taken by trainee anaesthetists
- Clear line diagrams explain the working principles of each piece of equipment
- Chapter on local anaesthesia totally rewritten
- Chapter on error and man-machine interaction will be much more in depth
- New chapter on patient warming
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, April 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: