Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship
by Myles Munroe
- List Price$15.99
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
DON’T KISS DATING GOODBYE! There is a much better way! Dr. Myles Munroe is an internationally acclaimed teacher and conference speaker with several best-selling books to his credit. In Waiting and Dating, Dr. Munroe offers a balanced, biblical view for every believer who wants a prosperous and fulfilling marriage relationship. He offers some of the best advice you will ever find on the subject of finding the one with whom you will spend the rest of your life.
In Waiting and Dating, you will learn:
• The importance of sharing your faith in God.
• The need for personal wholeness.
• The importance of true friendship in a relationship.
• The myths of finding the right person.
• How to discern the right mate.
• Much, much more! The principles in this book will guide you through what for some is the most confusing time of your life.
For anyone looking for that special someone with whom to share their life, this book is essential, fun, and full of hope!
- Destiny Image, Inc., January 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: