Applied Linguistic Perspectives
- List Price$54.95
- Your price$49.49
Save $5.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 22800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This new edition builds upon these foundations and develops further understanding of a key area of applied linguistics, with updated chapters on:
* vocabulary and language teaching
* dictionaries and lexicography
* the literary study of vocabulary.
It also includes new material on:
* the relationship between vocabulary, grammar and discourse
* the implications of new insights into vocabulary for the study of speech and writing.
- Taylor and Francis, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: