Everything you Need to Know to Get Started
- List Price$44.95
- Your price$40.49
Save $4.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 18800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
VHDL 101 is written for Electrical Engineers and others wishing to break into FPGA design and assumes a basic knowledge of digital design and some experience with engineering ‘process’.
Bill Kafig, industry expert, swiftly brings the reader up to speed on techniques and functions commonly used in VHDL (VHSIC Hardware Description Language) as well as commands and data types. Extensive simple, complete designs accompany the content for maximum comprehension. The book concludes with a section on design re-use, which is of utmost importance to today's engineer who needs to meet a deadline and lower costs per unit.
*Gets you up to speed with VHDL fast, reducing time to market and driving down costs
* Companion website with source code and other documents to assist the student in building the reference design used throughout the book (http://www.elsevierdirect.com/companion.jsp?ISBN=9781856177047)
*Covers the basics including language concepts and includes complete design examples for ease of learning
* Covers widely accepted industry nomenclature
* Learn from "best design practices"
- Gets you up to speed with VHDL fast, reducing time to market and driving down costs
- Companion website with source code and other documents to assist the student in building the reference design used throughout the book (http://www.elsevierdirect.com/v2/companion.jsp?ISBN=9781856177047)
- Covers the basics including language concepts and includes complete design examples for ease of learning
- Covers widely accepted industry nomenclature
- Learn from "best design practices"
- Elsevier Science, January 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: