Using Microsoft OneNote 2010
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
INCLUDES OVER 3 HOURS OF FREE VIDEO
Get comfortable with the various tasks you can accomplish with OneNote. Don’t just read about it: see it, hear it, with step-by-step video tutorials delivered through the free Web Edition that comes with every USING book. For the price of the book you get online access anywhere with a web connection--no books to carry, updated content, and the benefit of video learning. Way more than just a book, this is all the help you’ll ever need…where you want, when you want!
- Show Me Video walks through tasks you’ve just got to see
- The Web Edition of USING Microsoft OneNote, which includes the media files, is available online anytime and anywhere once you’ve registered your book at quepublishing.com/using.
USING Microsoft OneNote includes FREE step-by-step video tutorials to help you quickly master the material. You’ll learn how to:
- Become familiar with the OneNote workspace
- Take, format, organize, search, and share notes
- Capture and insert information with screen clippings
- Protect and back up important sections and notebooks
- Pearson Education, August 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: